The Master's Degree by research is research degree by thesis under the supervision of experienced members of academic staff or a supervisory panel, similar to that for a PhD candidate. The minimum duration of study is 1 years for full time and 2 years for part time.
The progress of a research student is monitored and assessed by the supervisor at the end of each semester. Final assessment is made through the thesis prepared by the student and an oral examination. A student who has satisfied the Examination Committe in all aspects of their work is eligible for the award of the Master's Degree.
- Master of Civil Engineering
- Master of Electrical Engineering
- Master of Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Technical and Vocational Education
- Master of Science in Real Estate and Facilities Management
- Master of Science in Technology Management
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Science
- Master of Engineering Technology