The Master's Degree by coursework programme is designed to extend the knowledge and skills gained from the first degree and to develop new professional skills in the student. The programme involves lectures, seminars and project work. A minimum of 40 credits of study and a final Cumulative Point Average (CPA) of at least 3.0 is required for the award of the Master's degree.
The minimum 40 credits of study comprises a combination of compulsory subjects, electives and a Master's project. Each subject carries 2 to 3 credits, and assessments are made through assignments, tests, master's project and final examinations. The Master's project is assessed through an oral presentation and a written report.
- Master of Civil Engineering
- Master of Electrical Engineering
- Master of Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Technical and Vocational Education
- Master of Technical Education ( Civil Engineering )
- Master of Technical Education ( Electrical Engineering )
- Master of Technical Education ( Mechanical Engineering )
- Master of Technical Education ( Instructional Design and Technology )
- Master of Science in Construction Technology Management
- Master of Science ( Applied Mathematics )
- Master of Science ( Industrial Statistics )
- Master of Business Administration